Sign Up Sheets
4-8 Intramural Sports
6-8 Intramural Sports
Rainy Day Policy for Intramural Sports
FLEC has established a new rainy day intramural policy. It is as follows:
On days when outside intramural activities have to be canceled due to weather, the following takes place:
- Students in the outside sport still go to intramural sports.
- Outside sports teams will be taken to the modular on the side of the gym for “Intramural Aftercare.”
- This aftercare is part of the intramural fee, so there is no added aftercare fee.
- Parents who come to pick up students from intramurals before 4:15pm should report to the front office to have the student called.
- Parents arriving at the normal end of intramural time (4:15-4:20pm) will come to the gym lobby for student pick-up.
- Outside games or activity may resume when the conditions allow.
- At 4:25pm, all remaining intramural students will be taken to aftercare. This continues what was done previously.
This allows you to keep your schedule and not pay an extra fee for aftercare. Please let us know if you have any questions.
This new intramural policy is effective Monday, August 22.