SchedulesCheck Back Soon
Rainy Day and Aftercare Policy Intramural Sports
FLEC has established an aftercare & rainy day intramural policy. It is as follows:
Aftercare Policy: On normal days when intramurals end at 4:20 pm, students who are not picked up by 4:25 pm will be taken to aftercare and the regular aftercare fee will apply.
Rainy Day Policy: On days when outside intramural activities have to be canceled due to weather, the following rainy day procedures will take place:
- Students in the outside sport still go to intramural sports.
- Outside sports teams will be taken to Mrs. Sorensen’s classroom for “Intramural Aftercare” during inclement weather.
- Outside games or activity may resume when the conditions allow.
- “Intramural Aftercare” is part of the intramural fee, so there is no added aftercare fee during the intramural scheduled time.
- Parents who come to pick up students from intramurals should report to the front office to have the student called.
- At 4:25pm, all remaining intramural students will be taken to aftercare as usual and the regular aftercare fee will apply.
This rainy day policy allows you to keep your schedule and not pay an extra fee for aftercare during the intramural scheduled time. Please let us know if you have any questions.