SPACE IS LIMITED…SIGN UP TODAY
We would like to encourage your child to become involved in the FLEC intramural program. The purpose of intramurals is to provide students the opportunity to participate in a variety of recreational activities after the regular school day as an extension of the physical education program. Participation in intramurals will not only provide a chance for your child to be active, but will also give the student ample opportunities to make new friends and demonstrate such qualities as sportsmanship, cooperation, and leadership in a supervised and structured environment.
To promote continued social distancing protocols, each grade level will play on their own court for games and drill practice. Masks are required to be worn by students when not actively playing in a game.
Deadline to Register: September 25 at Noon
No Scheduled Games:
- Thursday, October 8th – Fall Break
- Wednesday, October 21 & Thursday, October 22 – Parent Teacher Conferences
FLEC Intramurals are ONLY available to registered FLEC Students
Rainy Day and Aftercare Policy Intramural Sports
FLEC has established an aftercare & rainy day intramural policy. It is as follows:
Aftercare Policy: On normal days when intramurals end at 4:20 pm, students who are not picked up by 4:25 pm will be taken to aftercare and the regular aftercare fee will apply.
Rainy Day Policy: On days when outside intramural activities have to be canceled due to weather, the following rainy day procedures will take place:
- Students in the outside sport still go to intramural sports.
- Outside sports teams will be taken to Mrs. Sorensen’s classroom for “Intramural Aftercare” during inclement weather.
- Outside games or activity may resume when the conditions allow.
- “Intramural Aftercare” is part of the intramural fee, so there is no added aftercare fee during the intramural scheduled time.
- Parents who come to pick up students from intramurals should report to the front office to have the student called.
- At 4:25pm, all remaining intramural students will be taken to aftercare as usual and the regular aftercare fee will apply.
This rainy day policy allows you to keep your schedule and not pay an extra fee for aftercare during the intramural scheduled time. Please let us know if you have any questions.
9/23: 5-6 Grade
9/24: 7-8 Grade
Volleyball Skill Work- 4:30-6:00
4 consecutive weeks starting on:
9/29 Tuesday – Grades 7, 8
10/1 Thursday – Grades 5, 6