We are finalizing our enrollment plans for the 2018-2019 school year. Registration for returning students will begin Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
Below you will find information that will help you expedite the re-enrollment process.
1. The application fee for returning students will be $50 until February 27, 2018. The fee will increase to $90 on February 28, 2018. Please take advantage of the lower fee by applying early.
2. February 27th is the last day for returning students to retain their spot. After this day, new applicants on the waiting list will be given priority.
3. Effective January 24, 2018, you may re-enroll through ParentsWeb or our FLEC website www.myflec.com. (See instructions below.)
4. Your information is only as accurate as what you supply, please check for accuracy.
5. Returning students going into Kindergarten and Seventh grade must have updated immunizations before applications will be accepted. You may email questions to our FLEC nurse, email@example.com.
Good NEWS: We have added the Medical Consent and Family Cooperation to our online application. No more paperwork to turn in. Also this year you will be able to pay thru Adventist Pay at https://www.
Please understand that the deadline to get the discount of $50.00 is February 28 at midnight. After that the application fee will be $90.00.
Instructions for Re-enrolling through ParentsWeb
1. Log into ParentsWeb. From the FLEC website (www.myflec.com), you may also click the ParentsWeb link on the left side of the home page.
2. If you do not have a ParentsWeb account, click on the link “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
3. If you have forgotten your ParentsWeb user name or password, click on the link “Forgot User Name/Password?”
4. The FLEC district code is FC-SDA.
5. When ParentsWeb has loaded, click on the “Family Information” button in the column on the left.
6. Click on the “Re-enrollment” button.
7. Click on the box next to the student you are re-enrolling and click “Next.”
8. You will be guided through the process by the on-screen instructions.