Hello FLEC Family,
Please note the following dress code changes for the 2017-2018 school year.
1–COLD WEATHER OR IN-CLASSROOM JACKETS
Any outerwear that is worn at FLEC must conform to the following standards:
· For cold weather, a plain shirt may be worn underneath the approved short-sleeved uniform in whatever color is being worn that day, white or the gray PE uniform shirt.
· Solid Navy or royal blue jackets or FLEC pull over attire may be worn in the classroom. Brand logos must be small.
· Approved FLEC club or team jackets or FLEC pull over attire may be worn in the classroom.
· FLEC logo attire must be worn at all times.
· Students may only wear pull over attire with a FLEC logo.
2. Boys’ and girls’ hair should be clean, well-managed, natural color, and not an extreme cut or style. It should not be in the eyes when in normal wear position, boys’ hair should be off the shoulders with no tails or ponytails.
· Must be appropriate for school and meeting the goals and standards of FLEC.
4–Students may wear up to two silicon rubber wristbands on their wrists while at school. All attire, including wristbands, must be in line with FLEC, Christian standards.
Chris Juhl, Principal