We are finalizing our enrollment plans for the 2017/2018 school year. Registration will begin Wednesday, January 11, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Following, please find information that will expedite the re-enrollment process.
- The application fee for returning students will be $50 until February 22, 2017. The fee will increase to $90 on February 23, 2017. Please take advantage of the lower fee by applying early.
- February 28th is the last day for returning students to retain their spot. After this day, new applicants on the waiting list will be given priority.
- Effective January 11, 2017, you may re-enroll through ParentsWeb or our FLEC website www.myflec.com. (See instructions below.)
- Your information is only as accurate as what you supply, please check for accuracy.
- Returning students going into Kindergarten and Seventh grade must have updated immunizations before applications will be accepted. You may email questions to our FLEC nurse, email@example.com.
Instructions for Re-enrolling through ParentsWeb
- Log into ParentsWeb. From the FLEC website (www.myflec.com), you may also click the ParentsWeb link on the left side of the home page.
- If you do not have a ParentsWeb account, click on the link “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
- If you have forgotten your ParentsWeb user name or password, click on the link “Forgot User Name/Password?”
- The FLEC district code is FC-SDA.
- When ParentsWeb has loaded, click on the “Family Information” button in the column on the left.
- Click on the “Re-enrollment” button.
- Click on the box next to the student you are re-enrolling and click “Next.”
- You will be guided through the process by the on-screen instructions.
*** Please return the notarized medical consent and the family cooperation agreement along with the application fee to the registrar.